Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Using Patterned Paper & Stamped Stitching

I made this top-folding TAG-CARD for the following challenges.

CASE Study Challenge #189 - Wida Miller is the Muse for May.
(I was inspired by the hearts & cord on her lovely card.)
(My "stitching" is stamped on the perimeter of the outside & inside tag.)
(I love using patterned paper!!  I used the MME-Lost & Found 3-Oliver paper pad.)
(These are the 5 things I used:  Dies, Patterned Paper, Cord, Stamping, Embossing.)






Supplies
Stamps:  (Hero Arts)-Tiny Ink Spots, XO; (Heidi Grace)-Borders
Inks:  (HA)-Soft Sand; (TH)-Antique Linen; Versafine-Majestic Blue
Dies:  (TH)-Tag & Tie; (SSS)-Tic Tac Toe Hearts; (PTI)-XL Rickrack Border; (SB)-Label
Paper:  (PTI)-White; (MME)-Oliver
Punch:  (MS)-Border Punch
Other:  (CB)-Embossing Folder; Clear Embossing Powder, Hemp Cord, Gems, Foam Tape

Thanks for your visit.

12 comments:

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Martha! This is one of my favorites--every detail goes together perfectly & I love the color combo!

donna mikasa said...

Your tag cards are always so perfectly done, Martha! I'm in awe of the amount of detail you add that makes each one so special!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Once again you´ve created a beauty and used my favourited brand of paper.
Lovely colors and magnificent details!

Have a wonderful day/Gunilla

Rosemary said...

it always amazes me how you can pack so much punch onto your super adorable tag/cards, martha! love the colors on this one!

Wida said...

kinda totally loving your card! And I ADORE how you took a picture of all the supplies with the card...clever :)

Virginia Lu said...

Your attentions to details really show through in this card! Love the colors, use of shape, stamps, twines,dies, borders...and of course, the dotted stitched lines!Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge, Martha!

MichelleZ said...

A very pretty tag card!
Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

walchowDesign said...

Great tag card, Martha! Love how all the patterns come together to make such a beauty!

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

This card is so sweet - the colors are fab and the hearts, rickrack and patterned papers work together perfectly!

Nora N. said...

How cute is this? I love the layering with the patterned papers and your pretty stamped stitching.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a lovely tag card you've made here. You are so creative Martha!

Trinh said...

I agree with everyone about how much detail you include in your little tag cards. Just beautiful! Hope you are doing well and are enjoying our great TX weather.