Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thanks

Hello, and thank you for your visit today! 
We are currently having some MUCH NEEDED rain, and the temperature is 67 degrees. 
I love it! 

I made this for Katarina's 90-Minute Scramble, and for the Hero Arts September contest.
I love using the Reverse Wonky Rectangles and distress inks.
The layers are popped up with foam adhesive.


Supplies
Stamps:  Hero Arts: (K5376)-Hydrangea, (CL596)-Pattern Hearts & Flowers
Inks:  VersaMark, Distress Inks:  Fired Brick, Crushed Olive, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Brushed Corduroy
Die:  Spellbinders-Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots
Other:  Hug Snug-Seam Binding, Foam Adhesive

I hope I've inspired you to create and get inky.
Have a wonderful week!
-Martha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Love the fall colors you used! Cool shape, too!

Rosemary said...

wow... stunning card, martha! you make the most amazing cards with those dies! i missed the scramble, again!! haven't been able to do one in ages!

Greta said...

My mouth dropped when I saw this on Flickr--just stunning!