Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sweet (Tag-Card)

Hello & Welcome!
I brushed on three different colors of acrylic paints on a die-cut tag,
did some stamping, and attached a second die-cut tag, to create my "Tag-Card".
(To be able to stamp "single" flowers, I actually cut one of the WPlus9 stamps.)
I was inspired by the lovely colors at WPlus9-Monday Mood Board #14.


Also, playing along with the Cloud 9-June Blog Hop.




Supplies
Stamps:  (WPlus9)-A Pocketful, A Pocketful Valentine
Dies:  (Sizzix)-Tim Holtz-Tag & Tie; (Spellbinders)-Small Tag; (PTI)-Eyelet Lace Border
Ink:  Archival-Black
Other:  Acrylic Paints, Watercolor Paper, Seam Binding, Embroidery Thread, Stickles

Thanks for your visit!
-Martha

14 comments:

Greta said...

What a summery, feminine feel to this card--love it, Martha!

Rosemary said...

your tag-cards just make me sigh with delight, Martha... each and everyone is just so perfect!

Lisa said...

so pretty, Martha. Lovely ,springy colors :) XX

Barb said...

So pretty, Marth! I LOVE the pink and yellow combo! :)

Emily Keaton said...

Your tag card is indeed super sweet!! Love how you put it together :)

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, I LOVE your choice of colours ... just a beautiful tag-card. So cheerful!
Cheers, Karen

Dawn said...

So cute! And great use of the flowers from A Pocketful! Thanks for playing along with Wplus9.

Marybeth said...

I love the tags and the way you have them fold. Beautiful and I love the pretty bow!

Jill Norwood said...

So beautiful!

Brenda said...

Love it! Ooh that pink!

maria f. said...

Yeah, you joined in. How "sweet"!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

This is so pretty, love your flowers!

Chris L.

Suzanne said...

The painting is awesome! I love the wash of color on this tag - so fun. Thank you so much for joining us this month!

maria f. said...

Yeah - you won the GC :)