Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

PTI - July 2013 Blog Hop (#2)

Hello & Welcome!
I really enjoy making "Tag-Cards".
(Two tags are die cut and attached at the top to make a "Tag-Card".)
 I made this for the PTI - July 2013 Blog Hop.
The Theme is "Fruits of Summer", and I've used the fourth Color Inspiration photo.

I will be sending this to my Dear Mom, to let her know I'm thinking of her.
(She has been ill.)



Supplies
Stamps:  (PTI)-Flower Fusion #11; (Hero Arts)-Year Round Sentiments
Dies:  (PTI)-Tag Sale #7, Tiny Tags, Flower Fusion #11
Ink:  (PTI)-Raspberry Fizz; (Hero Arts)-Grass
Other:  Seam Binding, Embroidery Thread, Gelly Roll Pen, Foam Adhesive

Thanks for your visit & your sweet comments.
-Martha

15 comments:

artful-notions said...

She'll love this one too, Martha! Gorgeous raspberry seam binding!

Stacy said...

Martha, that is adorable! I really like the striped tulips and leaves.

Pamela said...

Gorgeous tag card!! I love how you will have extra room to write your message!

Marybeth said...

Martha your tag is beautiful! I like the way you take a photo of the items you use. Mine are all over the place when I make a card. You must be very neat.

Rhonda said...

Loving the tag cards Martha! I hope your Mom starts to feel better. Don't you love the hug snug?

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet and pretty!

Rosemary said...

beautiful tag/card, Martha!!

victoria h said...

gorgeous tag card

Moz said...

Absolutely lovely! I do hope your Mom feels better soon.
Warm Hugz
Moz

Barb said...

First of all, you KNOW I love the pink and green combo and those tulips are sheer delight! Beautiful, Marth!

Darnell J Knauss said...

And we really enjoy looking at your tag cards, Martha! This is so pretty!!

Greta said...

Love the look of this one, Martha! I do envy your mom's wonderful collection of "Martha" cards & hope she's feeling better soon. Hugs, Greta

Tracey McNeely said...

Martha great blog hop tags!

Karen Aicken said...

Martha - this is just SO sweet. Love the colours, the flower - everything!
Cheers, Karen

Brenda said...

I could just browse through your tag cards every day Martha! Another superb creation!