Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Stencil & Distress Inks




When I saw the CAS(E) this Sketch! #175 by Hannelie, I knew I had to play along.
I love the sketch.  And, the Design Team creations are always so inspiring.
(The die-cut "HUGS" is clear-embossed with the Tiny Ink Spots stamp.)


I'm also playing along with the SSS-Monday Challenge-Monochrome.

Supplies
Stamps:  (HA)-Tiny Ink Spots
Stencil:  (Dina Wakley)-Essentials
Inks:  Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, VersaMark
Dies:  (W&W)-Hugs; (SSS) & (LI) - Stitched Rectangles
Other:  Clear-Embossing Powder, Sequins, Cord, Eyelet

Thanks for your visit.
Hug your loved ones.

11 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! What a fabulous take on the sketch!

Rosemary said...

absolutely fabulous card, Martha!!

Cat Craig said...

Oh Martha, this is lovely. Did your black paper have the raised dots or did you add some yourself. Either way it is stunning.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a GREAT card! I love the ombre colors of the background and the sentiment reminds me of a Broadway lighted sign! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulous card - love those "drops" on the HUGS!

Greta said...

You blew away the competition on this one, Martha! What a fabulous use of the stencil & Tiny Ink Spots stamp!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Martha! Looks like you had the perfect stencil for the challenge!

Hannelie said...

I am so thrilled to know you loved working with my sketch!
Thanks for joining CTS and making this beautiful card with my sketch this week!

Macarena said...

Great simplicity! Thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love these awesome shapes and the inking is fab!

Petra Swart said...

I can just echo what everyone said about you wonderful take on Hannelie's fun sketch, Martha!!!! Great sponging and such a great idea to emboss the sentiment with the ink spots stamp - I really liek the shiney spots!!!! Wonderfully done!!!!
Hugz and enjoy the Sunday!!!!