Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Double-Layer Tag

I'm playing along with Dawn's fun PTI-MIM #268 - Double-Layer Tags.
(I really enjoy making tags and tag-cards, so I had to play along.)



I'm also playing along with SSS-Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes.

Supplies
PTI-Dies:  Stitched Tag, Tag Sale #9, Limitless Layers: Heart Stitches, Big Hugs
PTI-Paper:  White, True Black Pattern Pack, Pure Poppy + White Basics Patterned Paper
Other:  Cord, Sequins, Gem, Wink of Stella, Foam Adhesive, Glue Dots

Thanks for your visit.
HUGS!
♥♥♥

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful tag, Martha!! love it!

Cat Craig said...

Looks like you are getting a start on those Valentines. I love the polka dots big and small as well as all the small die cut dots on the edges.

Greta said...

Wow, Martha--what a unique & gorgeous creation, Martha! Such an elegant look!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful tag! Such a wonderful design! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Greta said...

Somehow I missed this, Martha--it's a beauty! I love the papers you used & your design--very creative! The gem at the top & knots in the twine are such lovely details! Wishing you a blessed Christmas, my friend!

Brenda said...

Ooh that played tricks with my eyes for a while! All the best for 2017 Martha! Sorry I have not popped in regularly, but as you can see from my blog, nothing is happening on my end, the mojo has gone for a while!