Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hello & Sweet

Howdy and Welcome!
My computer is running EXTREMELY slow! 
I am not able to visit blogs or leave comments. 
Hopefully, the problem will resolve itself, before too long.

Today, I am sharing two "Tag Cards" I made using patterned paper from the same paper pack.
The one on the left was made for my dear brother, and the one on the right was made for my sweet sister.
All stamps are by Hero Arts.


Thank you for your visit.  Your sweet comments are greatly appreciated.
Happy crafting!
Have a wonderful day!

-Martha

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh gosh, I just love those vibrant colours Martha! I hope you have seen how you have inspired me to make tag cards! Hugs, B

Unknown said...

Love the colors and design of these, Martha. Do you have an Etsy shop yet? :)

Karen Aicken said...

Martha! I found your blog when Melissa nominated you for the Liebster Award. I almost fell off my chair, as I've been on a tag-making craze for the past week. I've always loved doing tags, but never-in-a-million-years thought to make TAG CARDS like you do.
Brilliant!
Clever & creative!
Wonderful!
Inspiring!
Thank you so much!!
I'm your newest follower, and I've added your blog to my Blog Roll.
Cheers, Karen

Lisa said...

Fabby colors Martha! I especially like the lemon/lime tag for your sis. They are both sure to love!
Have a great weekend :)

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful lime tags, Martha! Your work with tags always amazes me!

Tina said...

Oh, they must love your lovely tags. Love how you used the same paper pack for masculine and feminine tag. And you used the roses image so cool on your sister`s tag.