Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

SSS-Challenges



I made this card for my dear Dad.
To let him know I'm always thinking of him, I try to send him cards on a regular basis.
The hearts & "you" are clear-embossed & stacked 3-high.

I'm playing along with the following fun challenges:
Barb asked us to use the four colors: Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink.
(In my photo, the top heart looks orange, but it really is more yellow.)

Supplies
Stamps:  (SSS)-YOU
Dies:  (SSS)-Tic Tac Toe Hearts, Small Love You; (LI)-Stitched Rectangles
Ink:  (DI)-Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, Crushed Olive; VersaFine-Onyx Black; VersaMark
Other:  Clear-Embossing Powder, Clear Gems

Thanks for your visit.

9 comments:

maria f. said...

CAS perfection! Those hearts are lovely and underscore the sentiment perfectly.

Barb said...

This is beautiful, Marth! You do CAS so well! Gorgeous card! So glad you payed in the SSS Flickr challenge! ♥

Cat Craig said...

Sweet card for your Dad Martha. I send my Dad cards fairly regularly too.

Lin said...

Just a delightful design, Martha - love your springtime hearts! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So very pretty!

walchowDesign said...

Lovely card for your dad, Martha!

Greta said...

The perfect card for your dad, Martha & wonderful way to use the colors! So happy to see you were one of the winners--enjoy spending the gc!

Petra Swart said...

Simply stunning and so pretty, Martha!!!! Love the great CAS look!! The hearts, your sentiment and the bling is put together perfectly to make a lovely card for your dad!!!!
Petra XX

Stacy said...

Love, love, love this card! The layout is awesome and the hearts are my favorite part of this card!