Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SSS Challenges



I enjoy making mini-cards.  This one is 2-1/4" x 5-1/4".
The background is stamped with the SSS-Diagonal Stripes in Majestic Blue.
The SSS "Hugs" sentiment is
Clear-Embossed with the Hero Arts-Tiny Ink Spots
and stacked 3-high for dimension.

I'm playing along with the following Simon Says Stamp Challenges.
-SSS Flickr Challenge #19
 Theme:  Create Your Own Background
-SSS Wednesday Challenge
 Theme:  Anything Goes
-SSS Work It Wednesday - May 2015
 Theme: Rainbow (Add One or All Colors With Embellishments)

Supplies
Stamps:  (SSS)-Diagonal Stripes: (HA)-Tiny Ink Spots
Dies:  (SSS)-Big Hugs, Stitched Rectangles
Inks:  VersaMark, VersaFine-Majestic Blue
Other:  Hemp Cord, Eyelet, Gems


Thanks for your visit.

10 comments:

Gunilla/Nilla said...

You always inspire me with your crafting!
I also love making small cards and yours is so pretty.

Have a lovely day Martha. Big hugs for you!!!

walchowDesign said...

I enjoy seeing all your mini cards, Martha!

Petra Swart said...

Love your cute little mini, Martha!!! The stripes are such fun and the perfect backdrop for the sentiment!! Lovely!!!
Have a great day!!!

Barb said...

I'm trying so hard to get caught up with just about everything in my life right now. Lol! So glad I remembered to stop by and tell you how much I love this card/tag! Thanks for playing in the SSS FLickr challenge, Marth! I owe you a message over there too! Hugs!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love the size of it! Wonderful!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Cat Craig said...

Love your scrapling, Martha.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is very lovely!

Rosemary said...

cute, cute, cute, Martha!!

Greta said...

So cheerful & fun, Martha! This will bring a big smile when it's opened!

Stacy said...

That little card is so cute!